Our current season has concluded. Ticket sales for 2019-2020 will begin in late September.
Tickets are $30 and obtainable through our order site and payable by credit or debit card.
Ticket price includes performance in our intimate and accessible concert space with post concert reception including refreshments and an opportunity to meet the artists.
Here are more detailed instructions if you need help in using the order site:
- Click here to enter order site. The order site will order in a new window in your browser and you can keep this one open to follow along if you wish.
- You will see a description of the concert – including a link at the top right for Tickets. Click to open it.
- You can specify one or more tickets from the drop down menu. After doing this, head to the checkout button.
- You then are given 30 minutes to fill out the credit or debit card information. If you have used Eventbrite before, it may have saved your information but you can change it if you wish.
- Enter the necessary information and buy. Please be assured that your name and email address and ticket number are shared with the organizer – but not your credit card information or address.
- You can print your tickets now or save them to your smart phone. You will also be sent a confirmation of the order and a second email with a link to print the tickets if you have not already done so. ( It helps us when you arrive if you print your tickets – not the confirmation email. But in any case we will have you in the order system even if you forget your tickets.)
- If you have any concerns re ordering, please contact us using the email below. You can contact us from the order site as well.
Seating is on a first-come first-served basis. All sales are final and unfortunately we cannot offer refunds. A small service charge will be added to your ticket price.
Once you enter your information, you can download and print your tickets and bring them with you to the concert. If you forget or misplace them, rest assured that we will have a record of your order and let you in.
You can now also download your ticket to a smart phone and check in that way when you attend. Saving paper helps the environment.
For further inquiries, including the option of paying at the door, please contact email@example.com. We do need to have an advance reservation because we frequently sell out. And you can see us on Facebook now too.